Tracsis Traffic Data Ltd, part of the Tracsis Group, is a leading company in the field of transport data capture and analysis. Our Operations department based in Wetherby is now looking for a hardworking and dedicated individual to become part of our team as a Project Manager.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to develop and enhance their knowledge and skills in the Projects field. This role offers exciting opportunities for a self-motivated, enthusiastic individual to make a significant difference within a well-established and expanding organisation.
Tracsis Traffic Data have offices throughout the UK and Ireland and undertake a wide variety of transport related surveys. We are known throughout the industry for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
- Our core values; Quality, Relationships and Safety, are at the heart of what we do.
- We invest in people and can offer training and apprenticeships at any level for the right candidates.
Main duties will include:
- Plan the Project: Understand the scope of the project and formulate a plan for the sequence of activities needed to successfully complete the project. Including determining the resources required, reviewing the project schedule revising if required, preparing site paperwork and briefing relevant stakeholders.
- Implement and manage the project: Execute the project according to the original plan, monitor the progress of the project, making adjustments as necessary and deal with issue that arise on site, establish a communication schedule of various staff across the organisation and report back on the progress of the project regularly.
- Control, co-ordinate and deliver the project: Communicate with the end client as specified in the original brief as to the progress of the project, monitor all budgeted costs to ensure the project does not excel original budgets and liaise with relevant departments with a stake in the project: Estimating, Data Analysis, Senior Management, Finance, Human Resource, Site Ops and H&S.
- Evaluate the project: Ensure all project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality. In addition, ensure that the outcomes of the project are met and liaise with the end client where necessary. Ensure that all criteria above are met so that the project can be invoiced.
- Oversee the project to the required level, identifying all survey requirements at each of the above key stages and ensuring all activities are complete. Resolving issues raised by Project Coordinators and escalating to the Project Management Director when required.
We want you to have:
A desire to learn new skills, be an effective communicator to people at all levels and have a keen eye for detail and be well organised. In addition to this we would also like to see:
- Excellent time management with an ability to work under pressure and alter day-to-day priorities.
- A clear approach to problem solving.
- Excellent knowledge of the use of Microsoft office products, including Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Strong customer service skills and being able to communicate confidently with a range of stakeholders.
- Common sense approach to H&S with a good understanding of the Highway Code.
It’s a Bonus if you have:
- Prior experience with Project Management/Planning software and internal tools
- Prior training or qualifications in the Project Management field.
Why Should You Apply?
- Salary: up to £28K dependent on experience
- Annual Leave:25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Company Bonus Scheme: You will be eligible to be involved in the discretionary Company Bonus and LTIP Scheme at the end of the financial year which is based upon the Company’s profitability and your own personal performance.
- Long Service Holiday Award Scheme: The scheme allows for entitled staff to be awarded an additional leave entitlement based on length of service with the Company.
- Flexible Working Scheme: The scheme allows for entitled staff to flexibly work around other commitments.
- Pension Scheme: We operate a Company Pension scheme based on auto-enrolment criteria.
- Company Sick Pay: Enhanced Company sick pay on successful completion of probation alongside long term service.
If you would be interested in applying for the above role, please submit the attached application form with a full covering letter and CV to Rachel.duggan@Tracsis.com
Please ensure a formal application is made by 31st January 2022 at which point the application process will close.
GDPR Privacy Notice:
We will use all the information you provide during the recruitment process to progress your application with a view to offering you an employment contract with us, or to fulfil legal or regulatory requirements if necessary. We will not share any of the information you provide with any third parties for marketing purposes. We will use the contact details you give us to contact you to progress your application. We will use the other information you provide to assess your suitability for the role.