Tracsis Traffic Data Ltd, part of the Tracsis Group, is a leading international company in the field of transport data capture, analysis, and data insights.
Our Analysis and Data department is looking for hard working and dedicated individuals to become part of our dynamic team.
Tracsis Traffic Data undertake a variety of transport data related surveys and deliver bespoke reports to our clients. We are known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
- Our core values: Quality, Relationships and Safety, are at the heart of what we do.
- We invest in people and can offer training and apprenticeships at any level for the right candidates.
Our attractive Flexible Working policy allows for a combination of at home and in office working, enabling you to work around commitments such as childcare and other dependencies.
We’re looking for a keen, analytical, and communicative Data and Reporting Analyst to join our team. The individual will be data driven with an eye for detail and a focus on quality.
- Possess excellent time management and problem-solving skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Hold an HNC or higher in a relevant subject or have proven work experience in a similar field.
- Possess proven written and verbal communication skills with an ability to tailor communication approach to both senior and junior colleagues.
- Desire to produce quality data and seek to improve current processes and output.
- Be comfortable using Microsoft software packages with a competent level of Excel knowledge.
- Demonstrate a desire for self-development
- Have the ability to work under pressure and alter priorities on a day-to-day basis.
- Can work with various stakeholders to achieve project deliverables.
- Delivering transport data reports to our clients within given timescales.
- Performing logic and validation checks on data to company standard.
- Compiling reports and headline statistics on the data.
- Liaising with key stakeholders, including others within the project team and clients to ensure that reports are delivered to a high standard.
- Upholding our company values throughout the project life cycle.
Why Should You Apply?
- Salary: £21,00 – £23,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Annual Leave: 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Company Bonus Scheme: You will be eligible to be involved in the discretionary Company Bonus and LTIP Scheme at the end of the financial year which is based upon the Company’s profitability and your own personal performance.
- Long Service Holiday Award Scheme: The scheme allows for entitled staff to be awarded an additional leave entitlement based on length of service with the Company.
- Flexible Working Scheme: The scheme allows for entitled staff to flexibly work both at home and in the office around other commitments.
- Pension Scheme: We operate a Company Pension scheme based on auto-enrolment criteria.
- Company Sick Pay: After completing 12 months with the Company, you will be eligible for 5 days of fully paid Company Sick Days in a rolling 12 months period.
If you would be interested in applying for the above role, please submit the attached application form with a full covering letter and CV to Rachel.duggan@Tracsis.com
Please ensure a formal application is made by 18th March 2022 at which point the application process will close.
GDPR Privacy Notice:
We will use all the information you provide during the recruitment process to progress your application with a view to offering you an employment contract with us, or to fulfil legal or regulatory requirements if necessary. We will not share any of the information you provide with any third parties for marketing purposes. We’ll use the contact details you give us to contact you to progress your application. We’ll use the other information you provide to assess your suitability for the role.