Tracsis have ANPR traffic survey coverage of the whole of the UK and Ireland, with swift deployment, shared transparent processes and high quality data return.
We use the most advanced digital equipment, with the widest geographic coverage and largest and most skilled resource capacity of any traffic survey company in the UK and Ireland. Last year we captured over 3,000,000 vehicle registration plates and undertook over 18,000 hours of ANPR observations across more than 60 individual projects.
Our ANPR capture and analysis systems will provide accurate, timely information to provide intelligence on:
- Vehicle Origin-Destination movements
- Car park usage and durations of stay
- Traffic regulation order violation
- Vehicle journey times
- Vehicle emissions to inform Clean Air Zone and air quality studies
Our unique combination of camera and IR technology allows us to deliver reliable ANPR readings regardless of speed, weather, reflectivity of number plate and glare from headlights. Our portable ANPR cameras operate on a stand-alone basis and can be deployed at the roadside for temporary or long-term data capture.
Coupled with multi-sourced databases of vehicle details and our industry-leading data cleaning, analysis and reporting suite, we provide a unique end-to-end service to derive the information needed to inform transport planning, parking, compliance investigation and air quality study projects.
What Makes Tracsis ANPR Surveys Different?
Many survey companies offer ANPR, but Tracsis have again taken a technological leap forward by working with a cutting edge supply chain to bring the following benefits for clients in comparison to the competition:
- Safer and faster deployment
- Dramatically improved reliability
- Improved cost-effectiveness
- Faster turn-around of results
- System development and data processing from our ANPR Centre of Excellence
- Over 25 years’ experience
- Deployment from one of our seven regional offices
- Modern fleet of vehicles specifically fitted out for the safe and efficient transport and deployment of equipment
- Vehicles marked up with reflective safety markings and lighting bars to Chapter 8 standards
- All work carried out to the CHAS safety accreditation scheme standards
- Processes and procedures undertaken to our accredited ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System
- All site staff are trained to Sector Scheme 12D T1, hold CSCS Cards and are emergency First Aid trained
- Synchronised multi-lane ANPR and High Definition (HD) overview cameras
- Overview image cropped to cover specific vehicle allowing accurate vehicle classification
- Optional links to DVLA databases for accurate vehicle classification and vehicle emission category
- Multi-lane, high frame rate for High Speed Motorways
- Wide angle, 50m IR range, adaptability to front and rear plates for Congested City Centres
- In-built syntax checks and plate tracking during capture
- Configurations stored for multiple survey types to suit over-bridges, multiple-lane, single lane, bus lane
- In-depth analysis with full diagrammatic reporting of origin-destination, routing and journey time results
- Fully verified Euro-class emission, fuel type and other vehicle data
- Output compatibility for direct input into traffic modelling systems
- On-line web dashboard for responsive data analysis and reporting
- Provision of raw data for ad-hoc analysis (time-stamped ANPR data)
Converting data into valuable information for strategic planning.
- Our ANPR system ultimately links images captured on a synchronised overview camera to a database of number plates which is generated live on-site. When processed this data provides project-critical information on vehicle emission class, journey times, origin-destination travel patterns and car parking length of stay. Our analysis reports are industry-leading and derived from thousands of surveys undertaken for hundreds of clients over our 30 years’ of working with clients.
- Clear and objective advice from a team of experienced staff from planning through to installation and data reporting
- Fully portable systems
- Unbeatable registration plate sample capture rate
- On-site processing
- Real-time data extraction options
- Industry-leading multi-lane systems – single camera replaces traditional one-per-lane
- High powered, long range IR illumination
- Multi-day extended battery life or mains supply
- Permanent & semi-permanent deployment options
- Over 100 high-specification ANPR cameras with IR facilities
Installation Design & Project Management
Our knowledgeable team plan and execute ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition) surveys with meticulous accuracy, considering optimum camera mounting locations for height, angle, desired field-of-view, clearance and covert versus non-covert solutions.
Public and site team safety
Comprehensive method statements and risk assessments are completed to ensure safety for both the public and our site teams. The unit combines the latest camera, optics, infra-red (IR) illumination and filter technology to provide clear images of number plates in the day and after dark, at distances up to 50 metres.
Converting data into valuable information for strategic planning
Our ANPR system ultimately links images captured on a synchronised overview camera to a database of number plates which is generated live on-site. When processed this data provides project-critical information on journey times, origin-destination travel patterns and car parking length of stay. Our analysis reports are industry-leading and derived from thousands of surveys undertaken for hundreds of clients over our 25 years’ of operation.