Conduit Data Hub
Conduit Data Hub collects, stores, and presents data in a way that solves all of the common reporting challenges faced by our clients.
Manage multiple data sources
Whether you've got 20 ATCs or 5 years' worth of datasets, we can collate it all into one, user-friendly hub. Easily accessible to staff and other organisations if required.
What we provide
- Full database creation, conversion & data upload. This includes historic & future uploads and all data types (Turning Counts, ATCs, Active Travel, Speed)
- Live data management from any fixed sensor or counter (Artificial Intelligence, Air Quality)
- Web-Based access for multiple users
- Full access to raw data (if desired)
- Comparable trend monitoring analysis of data for repeat sites
- The upload of additional 3rd party/cloud datasets (Accident, Crash, Weather)
How it works
Imagine you have traffic data from multiple Local Authorities - stored in the cloud or on local servers. Tracsis can quickly pull this information into the Conduit Data Hub, allowing you to unlock the usability of your data sets.
- View, map, label, compare and interrogate data with ease
- Look at air quality data from fixed sensors
- Compare traffic hotspots with pollutant levels with graphs for each site
- Different sites or batches of data can be accessed by different parties internally or externally, enabling secure cross-collaboration
- Third-party data module for additional insights, e.g. accidents and weather updates
- Public-facing information module with website integration
Contact us to discuss your requirements
Get in touch with our team to talk through your project or for a demonstration of our capabilities